Pellon®’s Wrap-N-Zap® is a microwave safe product is made of 100% Natural Cotton Batting. When used in the microwave, it will trap the moisture inside to produce a perfect baked potato or a well steamed ear of corn. It can even be used for warming rolls and tortillas.
- 100% Natural Cotton Batting
- Packaged Size: 45″ x 1yd
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN THE MICROWAVE WITHOUT FOOD.
- Cotton and Cotton Blend battings can shrink up to 3-5%. To avoid shrinkage prior to use, we suggest you soak the batting in hot water for 20 minutes. DO NOT AGITATE WHEN WET. Gently wring or press out excess water and lay flat to dry. After your quilt is complete, you can machine wash cold on a gentle cycle and dry in dryer on low setting for best results.
- Washable by hand or machine. Dry cleanable. Please note: do not wash batting until covered in fabric / completed project.
- NOTE: When working with products intended for use in a microwave, certain precautions should be taken. Use only 100% Cotton batting, thread and fabric. Do not use batting that contains scrim. Do not use more than two layers of the batting, even at the seams. Wrap-N-Zap® is made of 100% Cotton fibers without any additives. It is not fire retardant or flame proof. For this reason, we suggest cooking in 1 minute intervals for a maximum of 8 minutes. Never leave the microwave unattended. Do not use in a Convection/Microwave oven.